Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Brady Bunch

Well, here we are in all our "before" picture glory!Let me tell you it was not easy to post a picture like this! Really typically I try to hide the muffin top a little better then that!!! That said, it is a "before" and I wanted to really see how it was. So now you get to see too. Do you feel ever so lucky or what?!
My teammates - left to right in the picture - Jen, Jessica {our trainer in case you couldn't tell!}, Talana and Me. Our mentor Jerry was a contestant last time and he's not in the team picture but you can meet him by going here (go to the after pictures of the royal blue team - there's Jerry!). It is so fantastic to have the contestants from last year around to help us! Takes away some of the intimidation factor.
Our first challenge is the day after my birthday, September 13th. Wish us luck!!
GO ROYAL BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: