Sunday, September 14, 2008

First Challenge

First of all, I am posting this from Jeff's office so... I have a picture at home that I'm going to add later tonight or tomorrow. It's a pretty funny picture. edited: i'm home now and added the picture. jeff found it hilarious because i was so wet, and even muddy in it. I however do not love this picture so not sure how long it will stay here.....

So.... the first challenge was to play flag football!
Yes, you read that correctly. {{And right now if you are snorting diet coke out your nose from the visual of me doing that...... sorry. Next time I'll warn you. ;) }}
Did I mention it was POURING rain and had been for two days???
It was pretty interesting - I'll say that!

Truth be told it was fun! I can't say that it's going to be a new side hobby for me or anything, and I'm not sure I added too much to the team, but it was fun! We were drenched, muddy, and up against a team with 3 or 4 guys on it (I forget at the moment). Our team was 6 women. We did pretty well honestly! We didn't win... but we tried. OH and one time I did get a flag off Wes when he had the ball. So that was a good thing!

As to the loss...

My whole team made it through! Whoo hoooooo!!!
Personally I lost 8 pounds (my gosh!) and was like 14th (of 30). I don't remember my exact percentage and it's not posted yet so I can't check but I think it was something like 4%. This is extra amazing to me personally since last week as of Wednesday (9/3) i had gained 2 pounds. So my gosh! That's technically 10 down!!!

Okay, the kids are going bonkers in Jeff's office so I need to turn the computer back over to them. More later ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo hooo!!! Congratulatons! Can't wait to see the photos and glad there were no injuries too!